Web Services provides training sessions on the Drupal content management system on a weekly basis in the Belk Library training room.
Introduction to Drupal 7
- Access a Drupal 7 website
- Create and edit website content
- Create and edit menu items
- Create and edit block elements
- Create and edit Features content
This workshop introduces users to the basic functions for creating and publishing content to a Drupal 7 website at Appalachian. Users who will be maintaining a website are required to attend.
Intermediate Drupal Training
- Create and edit book content
- Create and edit panel content
- Create and edit webforms
- Access and download webform results
This workshop builds on the Introduction to Drupal workshop by learning how to build books on a Drupal site, learning how to build columned page layouts with panels, and learning how to build webforms and access the submitted results.